November 26, 2012

read between the lines: a maniac's mind

breathe in. yes. now release.
one more time. hold it in.
oh my - look down / 
that's some real raw pipe melt..
everything is back
tv-screen-music-video S C E N E
dance & envision the deep rooted dream 
under rainbows of pink, orange, blue, & green
outline your thoughts: 
catch every single silhouette
ever so present as i escape _ to the next episode
somehow locked in a vault of my own paralyzed trans
still.. i can feel the magic as i let it seep through these fingers
life, LOVE$ and INSPIRATION: 
share all my cherished abc's &  123's

rise to crescendo / eradicating all bones ...now left dismembered
barking & kissing & then somehow slip knot disappearing
what a plethora of instruments you use to light up your face
remind me again: was it the turtle or the hare 
that won the final race? 

guess i?_caught a case of that labyrinth linger

lustful leaps 

and yet i still wonder 

what happened to all the love?
re-create everything for..
d). all of the above
now. . .
alice stands over a sink
and everything starts to 
s h r i n k 
darkness & spite now shifts to a place of solo white
pulling me in as i'm blinded.. by some sort of light?
room to room, top pulled back - 
are you really present through this walk?
so i begin to paint each&every thought on the wall
as i stare at the clocks towards the end of the hall
was it eat me? or drink me? how & when did i grow so tall?
my tiger stripes align within me
so you tell me - what is left for me to do
let it buzz? let it brew?
witches cauldron / move forward - let it stew
....thought #3, 122: patience is a virtue
oh please do tell - what's it like with a girl like me?
nothing is EVER what it seems to be

the inner animal somehow turns lethal on the brain
pounding habitual strikes - releasing all the pain
these eyes are the window to my soul: remember that, as i try to comprehend my roll
i need to know what the fuck is mine in this staggering stretch of time
puzzles puzzles puzzles / ah! more puzzles
domineering set mind-muzzles
riddle me this & it's just like that
hands to chests, intertwined & wire tangled
bullet proof vests left to rott on the floor
only love can heal the broken barrel
open game minded 
at this time 
and in this place
i'll go ahead and just say it . . .
"hello: welcome back to the preface "

(keep the mind & the music palette SUPER FRESH 
with this adventure club remix /crave you 
oh, & the dancing is some dope iiiish too!! xo)


© by the gypsies travels

2 comments: